BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

hallo February :')

Hello february;) the month of LOVE! And I'm so full of LOVE ! May this month bring me joy and happiness ! Insyaallah.. Amin.. *copy ayt jasmay sebab aku malas nak menaip hahaha i got new song lagu nak tido hehe  <3


Well i wonder it could it be
When I was dreaming 'bout you baby

You were dreaming of me

Call me crazy, call me blind

To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time

Did i lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do 
I do, you know I really really do

Well hey
So much I need to say

Been lonely since the day

The day you went away

So sad but true
For me there's only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away


comel x tweety saia hehehe mlm ni sejuk nk siapkn asgment then gonna sleep

gudnite, assalamualaikum :')

0 comments: